Friday, February 5, 2010

The point of this blog....


Hey Folks,


John, J, Messiah J, (whatever you know me as) here. Thanks a million for taking the time to visit this page. Starting February 15th I will be dragging my pudgy mass of flesh cross-country for Haiti. I will walk roughly 230k from Galway Bay to Dublin Bay in the space of a week and I'm absolutely delighted to be undertaking this for a fantastic organisation. After a lot of research I chose 'Save The Children' as my charity of choice. It means so much to me that I choose the right charity and one that will be able to make the most impact on the ground on the island.

Save the Children is an international organisation helping children in need around the world. They are absolutely crucial in Haiti at the moment as they provide much- needed food, water, shelter, medical assistance and sanitation to children. On top of this, Save the Children are there to protect vulnerable children from traffickers, help them reunite with estranged family members and provide them with psychological rehabilitation.

TO SPONSOR ME CLICK HERE


NOTE: ALL SPONSORSHIP AMOUNTS ARE IN POUNDS STERLING


For more information on Save The Children go HERE


In advance, I thank you so much for any contribution you are able to make. If anybody wants to get involved in a non - monetary manner give me a shout here with a comment below. I will keep y'all updated on my progress at this very page.

Any queries i would be delighted to answer at galwaydublinhaiti(at)gmail.com



I will leave you with the very fitting words of Marvin Gaye...

tara

J

No comments:

Post a Comment