Saturday, February 6, 2010

Phantom - The Kiosk

Thanks a million to all at the Kiosk on Dublin's Phantom 105.2 for giving this walk a major plug this morning. Nadine, Johnny and Derek - You are the cat's pyjamas and I'm indebted to you! I'm off to do 35k prep today. Not sure which way to go. I know my starting point is my house so at least, that's a help. No matter what I do I always seem to be drawn towards the coast. Well, lucky me - I have nothing but golden sandy beaches all the way through Offaly and Westmeath to look forward to! Nah, think I may go to the mountains. Ticknock? Why the hell not. I'm listening to Thomas Hardy 'The Woodlanders' on audiobook. It's bloody great. It's a little bit like extremely well-written and well-scripted Hollyoaks with the amount of relationship interweaving and tension going on. I'm sure I'll be electrocuted for saying that but I don't care. Ah damnit...my girlfriend just told me there's no hot water. There better be on my return or I'll start throwing digs. Not at her of course...at the boiler. Bye

SPONSOR JOHN HERE
OR EMAIL JOHN AT galwaydublinhaiti .at. gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment